Sunday, July 26, 2015

Summer Fling with Pure Romance

Pure Romance is Heating Things Up


I'm having a summer fling.....with my skin. 

Living in Miami, in the dead of the summer, I struggle constantly to maintain my beauty routine. It's a daily battle to control my fair complexion, frizzy hair and glowing skin through all the blistering heat and humidity while also still feeling good about myself. 

The ladies behind Pure Romance have helped me to find my mojo! Their Summer of Skin gift package includes all of the essentials to enjoy a smooth-skined, sexy summer. 


See More Updates on Instagram


Let's Break Down The Essentials: 

Coochy
Not only does this hydrating shaving cream leave your legs smooth and silky, it also doubles as a creamy hair conditioner! 
Body Dew
After I hit the beach or the pool, I reach straight away for this amazing oil. Stash it in your rattan beach bag and you are all set to re-hydrate. Oh and the almond scent is plain delicious!



Body Silk 
One of my constant battles is cracked heels and thirsty skin! I've looked for years for the perfect lotion that won't leave my pores clogged or layered with residue and can work no matter how temperamental my skin is acting. Body silk smells amazing, feels soft and leaves your skin tempting to touch! 



Kiss
This is my favorite!! I'm not a huge fan of perfume because I like to switch my smells up throughout the day. It's the perfect way to quickly spritz a delicious smelling refresh to your wrists and neck. I get constant compliments on how good I smell and I LOVE that! :)





Check back tomorrow and follow us on Instagram as we'll be giving away a FREE sample box of all the essential Summer of Skin products to one lucky follower!!!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment